As a born again Christian, I had never given the Courtroom of Heaven a thought. Then in answer to a prayer for our daughter, who was backslidden the Lord gave me a dream.
The dream contained a strategy to use in the Courtroom of Heaven on her behalf. As a result she was set free and restored.
Included in this book is the dream, and the strategy that can be used to win your specific petition in the Heavenly Court.
These are the chapters in the Courtroom of Heaven Book.
1. Revelation of the Courtroom in Heaven
2. The Courtroom in a believer’s life.
3. The Dream.
4. The Dream comes true.
5. The Interpretation according to scripture.
6. The Judge
7. The Prosecutor
8 Our secret weapon against the accuser.
9. Defense Attorney –Our Advocate
10. Ambassador of Reconciliation
11. The Battle is God’s <9> 12. Victim or Victor?
13 Intercession or Spiritual Warfare- The difference
14. Prayer of Intercession
15. Addressing the Accuser
17. Repentance, Forgiveness, Petition, Praise.
This is a deal for the price! Included in this bundle both of these books!Plus you only pay one shipping price when you buy them together.
We do recommend that you do have the Courtroom of Heaven Book if you can only afford one. It gives you the foundation for presenting your case in the Courtroom of Heaven.
You can order these books individually in this same category on the website.
This is a companion booklet for the book.
“ From the Courtroom of Heaven to the Throne of Grace and Mercy.”
Table of Contents
1. Presenting a Petition
2. Preparing for your Court Appointment
3. Cleansing prayer for yourself
4. The breaking of a Generational Bloodline Curse
5. Marriage: Separation/Divorce
6. Healing of the Brokenhearted
7. Future Spouse
8. Healing of Sickness
9. Deliverance from addictions
10. Depression/ Mental Confusion
11. Business Success
12. Destiny-Direction for life including Job or geographical location shift.
13. Prayer for the Unsaved or Backslidden
14. Repent, Repent, Petition ,Praise.
All scriptures are either from KJV, Amplified or the NKJV. Some scriptures have been modified to read in the first person.